Characteristics of the 19” Wall Rack
– Design : 19” Wall Rack is designed three compartment, which consist of the front part, the middle part and the rear part. It is convenient to maintain.
– Material : The rack is made of 1.2 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which is a thick, durable and 100% rustproof material.
– Frame : Vertical Mounted Frame is made of 2.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which is a thick, durable and 100% rustproof material. It can be adjusted depending on the depth of the rack as requirement.
– Roof : The roof of the rack can be installed ventilating fan from 1 unit (standard) to 3 units (made to order).
– Front Door : The front door is 5 mm-transparency brown acrylic plastic which is thick and lightweight. It has a seal on the edge of the door to prevent dust. The front door has two Aluminum hinges and a turn-lock for security.
– Side Panel : The side panel secures with a turn-lock and it is perforated to be well-ventilated.
– Bottom Rack : The bottom rack has plate for covering and a hole with the dimensions 100 mm x 100 mm for putting cables through the hole. The additional ventilating fan can be installed at the bottom rack (Optional).
– Quality Product Standard : The racks meet quality product standards which are ANIS/EIA-310D-1992 (Rev.EIA-310-C), IEC 60297-1, IEC 60297-2, BS 5954 : Part 2, DIN 41494