Characteristics of 19” Open Rack
– Design : 19” Open Rack is designed and produced to be the Modular Knock-down System which is very easy to assemble.
– Material : The rack is made of 2.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which is a thick, durable and 100% rustproof material.
– Frame : Vertical Mounted Frame is made of 2.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which is a thick, durable and 100% rustproof material. It can be adjusted three steps depending on the depth of the rack as requirement.
– Base : A base of the rack is made of 2.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet and a base for casters is made of 3.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which are thick, durable and 100% rustproof.
– Bottom Rack : The bottom rack can put cables through the hole.
– Stands : The rack has four stands which are easy to adjust as requirement.
– Casters : The rack has four casters which are made of White Nylon Six. The casters can turn around 360 degree and load 100 Kg./casters.
– Quality Product Standard : The racks meet quality product standards which are ANIS/EIA-310D-1992 (Rev.EIA-210-C), IEC 60297-1, IEC 60297-2, BS 5954 : Part 2, DIN 41494