Characteristics of the FAR 19” Perforation Export Server Rack
– Design FAR : 19” Perforation Export Rack is designed and produced to be the Modular Knock-down System which is very easy to assemble.
– Material : The rack is made of 1.5 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which is a thick, durable and 100% rustproof material.
– Frame : Vertical Mounted Frame is made of 2.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which is a thick, durable and 100% rustproof material. It can be adjusted depending on the depth of the rack as requirement.
– Base : A base of the rack is made of 2.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet and a base for casters is made of 3.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which are thick, durable and 100% rustproof.
– Roof : The roof of the rack can be installed ventilating fan from 1 unit to 6 units.
– Light Built-in : The inside of the rack can be installed a PL-7w light.
– Front Door : The front door is 5 mm-transparency brown acrylic plastic or 5 mm-Laminated Clear Glass which are thick. It has a seal on the edge of the door. The two sides of the front door are capsule-perforated along the door. The front door has two turn-locks for security and Aluminum hinges. The door can be set to right swing open or left swing open.
– Rear Door : The rear door is capsule-perforated for ventilation. It has Aluminum hinges and turn-locks for security. The door can be set to right swing open or left swing open.
– Bottom Rack : The bottom rack can put cables through the hole and has a shutter to protect animals. It can be added a ventilating fan. (Optional)
– Side Panel : The side panel secures with two turn-lock and it is convenient to maintain.
– Hinges : The black hinges of the front-rear door are made of Aluminum which is heavy-duty and 100% rustproof.
– Stands : The rack has four stands which are easy to adjust as requirement.
– Casters : The rack has four casters which are made of White Nylon Six. The casters can turn around 360 degree and load 100 Kg./casters.
– Quality Product Standard : The racks meet quality product standards which are ANIS/EIA-310D-1992 (Rev.EIA-310-C), IEC 60297-1, IEC 60297-2, BS 5954 : Part 2, DIN 41494