Characteristics of the CURVE 19” High Perforation Export Server Rack
– Design CURVE : 19” High Perforation Export Rack is designed and produced to be the Modular Knock-down System which is very easy to assemble.
– Material : The rack is made of Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet, durable and 100% rustproof material.
– Frame : Vertical Mounted Frame is made of 2.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which is a thick, durable and 100% rustproof material. It can be adjusted depth of the rack as requirement without removing the side panel.
– Base : A base of the rack is made of 2.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet and a base for casters is made of 3.0 mm Electro-Galvanized Steel Sheet which are thick, durable and 100% rustproof.
– Roof : The roof of the rack can be installed ventilating fan from 1 unit to 6 units. There are two holes on the roof of the rack to put cables through the holes. It is designed to be a high-roof and it is perforated for ventilation.
– Front Door : The front door is perforated for ventilation (each hole is 4P 4.8 mm in size). The front door has a handle-lock for security. The door can be set to right swing open or left swing open.
– Rear Door : The rear door is perforated for ventilation (each hole is 4P 4.8 mm in size). It has a handle-lock for security. The rear door is designed to decrease doorway and is divided into left and right flat pieces.
– Bottom Rack : The bottom rack can put cables through the hole. The inside of the bottom rack, it can be adjustable for stands with screws.
– Side Panel : The side panel secures with a turn-lock and two latch-locks. It is convenient to maintain.
– Stands : The rack has four stands which are easy to adjust inside and outside the rack as requirement.
– Casters : The rack has four casters which are made of Black Nylon Six. The casters can turn around 360 degree and load 250 Kg./casters. Support loads up to 1,000 kg
– Quality Product Standard : The racks meet quality product standards which are ANIS/EIA-310D-1992 (Rev.EIA-310-C), IEC 60297-1, IEC 60297-2, BS 5954 : Part 2, DIN 41494